View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 03:22 AM   #84 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Nettie couldn't help herself - she shot the Headmistress a LOOK when she reprimanded her. This wasn't a REAL trial obviously, so forgive her for not taking it seriously or following the proper protocol.

What happened after that was a whirlwind of emotions. First, she found herself BEAMING at Eiji has he - in front of PEOPLE! - talked about the adorable puzzle he'd made for Missa, which was such a moment of GROWTH for him and probably so hard that she couldn't help but be proud of her friend. A few moments later though, it came crashing down as she heard the younger students have their say in defending themselves. They just sounded utterly CRUSHED. How dare the Beauxbaton students do this to them! She could take whatever they threw at her, but leave the first years out of this!

Her heart dropped even further on this roller coaster of emotions when the Desmarais, having completely lost her mind, announced they all had to leave immediately. While part of her would have been relieved to be out of here away from the judgmental students here, they had no where else to go! As far as any of them were aware, there was still an evil mist hanging over the castle. Where would they all go?!

Frowning, and ready to stand up and really give her a piece of her mind - what was the Headmistress gonna do anyways? Kick her out? - when the super handsome Nostredame reappeared! She'd almost forgotten about him! Her attraction to him had dropped significantly after she'd been reamed out by him unnecessarily in class.

Wait, there was some sort of creature out there? The creature that was responsible for...the destruction of the Ombrelune common room? It all came screaming back to her, and she had never even considered that some sort of creature had been behind all of this...she had been so sure the Beauxbaton students had done it...

...This had been such a whirlwind couple of minutes, that Trinetta Gladin was speechless for once. She sighed heavily and slumped in her chair, rubbing her temples with her eyes closed.

She was just so done.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid