View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 11:47 PM   #81 (permalink)
Mathys de Nostredame
Dementor

the sky is always there for me ☀ ☁ heavy hearts like heavy clouds

As much as Mathys wished to side with his headmistress, being in her foul graces had brought about great strain since the fiasco that had been the rose garden towards the start of term, there was something unsettling about the manner in which certain events were unveiling themselves. The gargoyles' consistent unrest, the slashes and damage cause by fire, his pupils somewhat erratic behavior...there was much that did not add up in his eyes. Thus, the Papillonlisse Head of House had spent his past hour deep in investigation and what he had unearthed was almost intimidating onto himself for not having a firmer grasp on such affairs.

His heard drumming in his chest loudly enough to drown out his the pounding of his Hebridean Black boots against the pristine marble floor as he moved with great haste. With a swift wave of one of his strong hands, the doors to the Inquisitorial Hall burst open with a great BANG as either door struck against the walls with a force that nearly knocked them entirely off their hinges.

"ATTENDEZ!" he commanded as he marched into he grand hall. "S'il vous plaît, attendez. I have evidence zat none of zese Hogwarts students are guilty of destroying ze ball's decorations. Nor do I believe any human has. Ziss ees ze work of a creature. Zat ees why ze gargoyles have been on edge all ziss time, because zere ees something een our great school zat ought not to be. Ze scorch marks and ze pattern ze flames take een all ze dahmages we have see ees far too organic for any wand. None of zese students deed ziss and we should be searching eenstead for a creature stowaway before sings escalate furthair."