View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 11:27 PM   #80 (permalink)
Giselle Desmarais
Other Characters
Bundimun

She...was honestly feeling SO attacked right now and it showed in the way the anger contorted her expression into one of unmistakable rage.

Her students had been the perfect hosts through all the devastation the Hogwarts students had brought. She herself OPENED HER HOME to them and that Hufflepuff had the nerve...the gall....—and those others. The sappy tales of lies. Looking forward to the ball her butt (pardon her French). Everyone was so quick to assume her students were the ones lying but these students and their fake tears and fake expressions of hurt, did they think she would fall for it?

Well they thought wrong.

In fact, why had she agreed indeed. Why had she subjected herself to those who had such a poor reputation to begin with? At this point, there was only one thing to be done.

“You are right.” She told their Headmaster. On his own, he wasn’t a bad man but he couldn’t see his students for the rotten seeds they were. It left him blind and made him weak. Incompetent. He didn’t have the level of discipline this lot needed and she wouldn’t allow that to soil her school any further. “I am done wiz zhis pointless run around. I am done listening to lies. Mostly, I am done putting up wiz zhe rotten attitudez.” Ojeda had been outright mocking her and no one bothered to acknowledge it. Well. She would. “Get out. All of you. Tonight. You will leave L’Académie de Magie Beauxbatons. I don’t want a single one of you stepping foot back inside zhis castle az long az I am Headmistress. I ‘av ‘it my limit and will not allow you to tarnish anysing elze. Zhat is my final ruling, Malachi and I will ‘ear no more of zhis. Pack your students and GO.”

Ungrateful rats. They had a roof over their heads and more culture in one corner of this castle than Hogwarts contained all over. They had an opportunity for something great and threw it all away. Then they had the nerve to go trying to deny it all and paint her students to be the bad guys. No more if that.