View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 05:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post

“I hope that they don’t swell too much - or if they do, that you have a good draught handy… I believe there are some to hand in the medical box??” It wouldn’t be the first time he had gone to that box for a scrape that wasn’t enough to go to a healer. “Though, I guess we can be thankful you were wearing shoes.” He cracked a small smile at the woman, trying to lighten the subject … even slightly.

“They won’t see you stuck if you are lost.” He nodded. “Not sure out department, but in general. If you can’t find anything, just ask anyone with an ID badge or the security officers that roam the halls. Anyone that you see will try to help or at the very least point you in the right direction of where you can get the answers you need.” He was rambling. Whoops.

He nodded instantly. “Since I was old enough,” He grinned cheekily at her. “I would have worked with them sooner if I could have. My aunt works on a Reserve in Wales, so I worked with them for two Summers until I graduated then I moved to Romania.” The rest was history.

His smile faded as he frowned. “I have… I’m still not entirely sure where they all descended from … or if we are managing to round them up and rehome them.” He shrugged a little. “I’m sure Miss Li and the correct divisions will have their plans -- so far I haven’t heard anything about dragons in London.” Well, outwith Gringotts at least. But that was another thing altogether and he had a thought or two about that.
To hear that Sloane was sympathetic with her injury felt good. Not everyone Rebecca had met in the department so far was eager to show compassion. Furrowing her brows she queried a little confused with a look at Sloane. "A draught? We have a medical box?" It was the first that she had heard about a medicinal box, was she supposed to know one existed? She had gotten a tour of the ministry and of the department but nobody had really taken the time to tell her the essentials like this.

Toeing off the boot on her injured foot with some difficulty Rebecca craned down to look at her indeed swollen and slightly red tinted toes. At least the weren’t broken so that was a silver lining. Straightening up to look at Sloane that had rambled out something that she had shamefully only half listened to Becca asked "So what your basically saying is that anyone who works in the ministry should be willing to assist me or point me in the right direction if i need help or have questions?" Well that was good to know but she took that with a grain of salt. Not everyone was helpful even if they were supposed to be.

The conversation moved over to dragons and Becca literally saw how Sloane started to glow as he talked about his history in short with dragons. "I can really hear on your voice that you love dragons. It’s admirable. Not everyone is privileged to work with what they love. I hope i’ll come to like working with spirits too." Love was far off.

Shrugging Becca said "I don’t know where the creatures descended from either, but the owl post shopkeeper in DA seemed to think they came from Hogwarts. I don’t know if that’s correct though." Rumours and DP articles weren’t always accurate. "I’m sure Miss Li has the right divisions working on it, but it pained me to read about uniorns trying to eat icecream in Floreans then something is terribly wrong."