View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 11:11 AM   #79 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

The more he watched was the worse things got. Somewhere back in the first set of testimonies, they'd crossed the line of "ridiculous". Introducing logic that then got shot down brought them into a whole new category that the man could scarcely think to name.

That whole metaphor of a train wreck and not being able to look away was...nearly accurate. Malachi had long since buried his face in his hands in disbelief. Were they really doing this? Had he fallen asleep at dinner after too much turkey? There had to be an explanation outside of this 'reality'.

Except, nope, this...this was really happening.

The Headmaster straightened in his seat when his own students began to speak and you know what? He felt just awful. He'd brought them to a place where they clearly were not welcome and the effects of that were as transparent as this trial. If he had somewhere else, he'd have taken them in a heart beat. At the moment, he felt stuck between a rock and a hard place and at a loss as to how to properly rescue them.

He cringed at the thinly veiled accusation of one Hufflepuff before turning his gaze to Desmarais. "It's all hearsay at best. A terrible case of 'he said she said' at worse." Was he hoping Ojeda hadn't just set her off,? Absolutely. "Let's end this. Neither set of students had motive and if we only have spoken words as evidence then the evidence is severely lacking." Assuming he was allowed to make these calls. Did Headmaster mean anything while he was here? Time to find out. "It's nearly time for dinner. It's been a long day and emotions are running understandably high...but there's nothing to convict on. Now, I'm not saying your students are liars." So as not to offend her delicate sensibilities. "But I'm saying mine aren't either. They've given you their side of the story and offered ways for you to verify. That's that unless your students make the same offer. Either way, my students are done being accused without due cause."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.