View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 03:40 AM   #78 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

There were a lot of things happening at once and he didn't know what to focus on. He vaguely caught sight of Trent arriving not long after he did, something that wasn't doing enough to calm him down. He was glad that the man was here, sure, but it wasn't....... enough. He didn't know what the man would be like in something like this.

Again, he wanted Emma.

More and more people started to arrive, but Lucas was only vaguely noticing them. There were a lot more things going through his head, like what he was here for and how loudly his heart was beating and why no one was noticing how little AIR there was in this room! He would almost start flapping his hand in front of his face if he wasn't so focused on the hundreds of other things going through his brain right now.

But Desmarais's voice broke through his thoughts and he looked over at her, instead. HOOLIGANS?! Uh?? Scrunching up his nose, he looked over at whoever was sitting next to him and then back at the French Headmistress again. She was biased. BIASED. When did they become HOOLIGANS?! She hadn’t even explained - or the French students hadn’t explained - what they’d done wrong and she was already calling them names?!

Lucas didn’t like this at-

WHAT?!

No....... NO.

They thought he and Kaiser were responsible for destroying the OBSERVATORY?! Or, well, that’s what it sounded like.

His mouth fell open in HORROR as he stared at the older student (Lars), and then at Kaiser, and then back again. This was rubbish. RUBBISH. Wasn’t he there to see everything? Didn’t he use his EYES?! The Gryffindor could feel something bubbling up inside of him. Anger, frustration........ whatever it was, it left him feeling sick to his stomach. He wanted to scream - this time, for entirely different reasons - but instead, he gripped onto the edge of his seat a little harder than necessary.

Don’t cry don’t cry don’t cry.

When another one of the older Beauxbatons lot (Aesha) spoke, his green eyes found her, instead, and he listened to whatever it is she had to say. But, after hearing her accusations, he wished he hadn’t. The bubble of anger only seemed to grow but this time, it was met with a frown on the fourth year’s face as he looked over at Cecelia, Phoebe, and Bernadette. So this was about the decorations, was it? And they had been visiting the arena frequently to try and destroy it?

He had a LOT he wanted to say about this. A L O T.

Was it time to speak yet?!

No, was the answer, as another Beauxbatons student (Luc) started speaking. And the more he spoke, the more confused and angry he was becoming. He didn’t know the two Slytherins well, if at all, but sabotaging the ball and...... what was it? Teaching the French a lesson? Yeah, it didn’t sound right. He wasn’t believing it for one second. Sorry, try again.

At least Noble had something to say and, for once, Lucas was relieved with what he was saying. The man had a way of looking and sounding scarier than normal, but not today! Today, he was talking a lot of sense and it was almost enough to make him actually cry, whether it was from anger or relief.

But the French Headmistress wasn’t allowing it and that only caused his shoulders to slump and for him to grip the edges of his seat once again.

When it was their turn to speak, he didn’t immediately speak. It wasn’t his time. And he still felt a lot of anger bubbling up inside of him that he was sure it would bubble up and out if he spoke too soon. So, he stayed quiet and listened to whatever it is that the others had to say. Even people in the audience were speaking up and he......... almost forgot that some of them were there. There was more to focus on than he would’ve liked.

Enough was enough. When Cece was done speaking, Lucas stood up, despite being tall already. In any other situation, he would’ve chose to stay quiet or only chose to speak while looking as small as possible. But today, with the blood pounding in his ears and his fists clenched at his sides, he was choosing to say anything he wanted to. "You can check my wand too. Even give me Veritaserum, if you like, but you’re not going to find anything," What was the word? "terrible or incriminating because I didn’t do anything."

Breathe.

"I love Astronomy. I always have. Sometimes, Professor Sissay gives me extra worksheets to work on." Maybe he shouldn’t mention how much he liked sitting in the Observatory. "So tELL ME, why would I try and destroy a space for the only subject I’m confident in?" HMM? "And not to mention, I was also upset and comforting Professor Sissay when we noticed what happened to the Observatory. We came there at similar times, I wouldn’t have even had the time!"

He had MORE words to say about that but there were first years present.

What was next? Decorations? "I don’t know where she got the idea that I was going to the Arena multiple times but that is not true. I don’t care enough about the decorations to try and destroy them. I didn’t even know they were there!" Which, he felt was especially important. "And while I didn’t like the sound of a ball or dancing or partners, a lot of my friends cared about all of those things and I wouldn’t want to ruin their fun. I just wouldn’t. In fact,"

Oh merlin oh no oh no.

No no no no no. STOP talking, Dakest.

"I was........ even going to ask someone to go. I was plucking up the courage to ask him." His voice trailed off slightly as the sound of his heartbeat became MUCH louder. This was a bad idea.

"None of these....... these....... accusations are true. They don’t even have hard, solid, scientific fACTS, which is what we need. And without those, we can’t start blaming people because there’s no basis. It’s just not true." And with that, he sat down again, his heart still thumping wildly in his chest.

Last edited by hermionesclone; 11-05-2019 at 04:07 AM. Reason: My iPad pressed submit accidentally the meanie