Thread: Law Enforcement: Reception and Waiting Area
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 02:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

He smiled softly, taking her in and recalling the first time they had ever met in Sugarplums back before they had even started Durmstrang. It may cause others to wrinkle their noses in disgust, but he could even recall their journeys to the school - by ship, of course - in the earlier years in which Emilia suffered seasickness and he, without question, offered his fedora for her to relieve herself in. It was a mess that was easily cleaned up...unlike the mess that had come years later. The one that ultimately divided them. One that had entirely been his fault.

"You look immaculate, Emilia," he replied easily, his eyes warm and spirit at ease in her presence now that he knew she was truly okay. Better than okay.

"I am fine now, that is all you need concern yourself with," he said reassuringly. There was absolutely no need to tell her about his near death by the hands of dark fae in the wilderness of Russia. "I ha----" He had not expected her to touch him. In fact, he had been trying to figure out how to politely request that he take her hand and where he could slip that into their conversation. He did not recoil other otherwise show any sort of negative response, other than his eyes widening a little in surprise.

Though now seemed as good a time to make a request as ever.

"Emilia...may I?" he asked gently, extending one of his hands towards her for her to rest her own upon. If she were willing, that is.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes