Thread: Minister's Office: Break Room
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 01:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default I'll bite :D
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjhm View Post
Jonathan would be lying if he skipped his coffee even during his lunch break.That would not be right at all. Utterly strange.

After finishing some of the paper work in his desk, he convinced himself that this would be his reward... Coffee and boy it made him happy. With his favorite coffee mug in his hand, he dashed his way towards the coffee machine and poured himself a nice hot coffee.

Ahhh yes it's aromatic.
Something he really needed.

He blew into the mug- making sure that he won't burn his lip, before carefully taking a sip. It is quite odd for Jonathan to like coffee this much but he does.... and he always will.

He moved himself, walked towards the table and took a seat in one of the comfortable chairs. He placed his coffee mug on the table and stared at the entrance to the break room for awhile. His thoughts circulating mostly on how to manage his work for today and the rest of the week. He's still new but he is trying to make things systematic and a lot easier for him. He's pretty good at making lists and getting them done with a deadline so he'll surely do that.

But for now, coffee first.

He took another sip. Yum.
Fletcher was already in the breakroom, making himself drink a cup of the interesting coffee they had here at the Ministry. It was no French press, and he'd been kind of hoping the Minister's office had a better breakroom than the other floors, but he also hadn't visited those other floors yet.

Hmm, maybe he could do that today. Maybe he could make someone ELSE do that today, since he was a Very Busy and Important Person here at the Ministry now.... speaking of, there was one of his er, THE employees. Fletcher was pretty sure he knew what this guy did? But he'd better check, you know, because that's what the junior undersecretary did.

"Hey," he plonked himself down beside the other guy, smoothing out his tie and taking a big sip of the coffee. Other Guy must have really needed the coffee though, because he didn't even SEE Fletcher when he came in and filled up his cup. Fletcher had been standing right there beside the microwave! But he understood, coffee was important to wake ya up.

Fletcher took another sip and eyed the guy. "So, got any big plans for today?" He totally, definitely, had memorized all the personnel files, and knew who this guy was. He was just testing him, that's all.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind