View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 01:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screamdanger View Post

Raising the flask of hot, black coffee to his lips, he took a swig as he moved into the office before he screwed on the lip once more and slipped it back into the deep inner pocket of his jacket. He gave a smile to a few familiar faces as he moved towards the back of the office - his desk was one of the furthest away, but really - that was okay. He quite liked the peace and quiet… especially when he needed to write up cases.
Rebecca was still very new to her job and thus still found all matters related to spirits fun and interesting to dig deep into. What she had come to not like as much was the related paperwork and the fact that places to house relocated spirits weren’t exactly growing on trees. It wasn’t hard to understand why few wizards wanted to share a home with a boggart or banshee but it made things harder for her to do her job. Rebecca needed to write a proposal to Miss Li for a spirit housing facility it’d a good way to go. More research was needed though before she could present anything.

With her mind on the sad banshee that she had relocated this morning Rebecca didn’t see the man sitting at his desk until she slammed her left foot into the right leg of his desk. Grimacing in sudden pain Becca’s eyes focused on the man mumbling. "Sorry, i wasn’t looking or thinking about where i was going." Perfect now her toes probably would grow to double size. Wasn’t it enough with a scraped scalp? "I'm Rebecca by the way. New in the spirits division..." she introduced herself thinking it'd make up for her abrupt appearance.

Last edited by Nordic Witch; 11-03-2019 at 02:04 PM.