View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 07:22 AM   #68 (permalink)
hjhm

MO & DMLE
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eron Rutherford
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jonathan Kim
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Kiko Koline
Law Enforcement
x4 x2
Default re-arranging a bit
♣ Heejin here | Did somebody say coffee & cakes? | cat lover ♣

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourgreengremlin View Post

Though before he could do so, there were a few people he needed to diplomatically maneuver. "Ah you flatter an old man too much, Mr. Kim," he chuckled. It felt a bit...odd to refer to him as Jonathan, though that most certainly the name he had heard most often. Well, that and Jon Jon but he would most certainly never be uttering that aloud. "No need to be thanking my or my staff. When a qualified applicant presents themselves, we would be daft not to hire them," he added with a bit of a wink.

His eyes saw where the beverage section is and that one looks like something he needed right now. Maybe in a bit he will pour himself a glass of champagne or something but for now he is still talking with the minister -- who seems to be like a really interesting person... Hmmm, interesting because he is so chill and "fun". Quite the opposite with his daughter. She was more meek and rather shy in crowds. Enough comparing. "Ah yes, sir. I look forward to seeing you in the office" he smiled.

Look at that, he even winked at Jonathan. He can't help but chuckle about it.

Jonathan found himself walking towards the refreshments and poured himself a nice cold drink. He also finally decided that after this he needs to bid on one of the items. He's eyeing on of the items the most and hopefully he will get that. Fingers crossed.