Thread: Law Enforcement: Reception and Waiting Area
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 06:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
For the briefest of moments she was confused. It had been so long, and they hadn't spoken at all, why would he be coming here now to check on her? Why would he bother after ev-

Then it hit her that somehow he knew. Maybe his uncle had mentioned it? That or perhaps it had been in a paper he'd browsed, though she wouldn't have been mentioned specifically. And what she'd seen, that part of him deep down inside that had torn him up and ripped them apart, he couldn't have known that it was that part of him that came for her that day. He couldn't have known and yet he was looking at her like he did.

She searched his face, wanting more information but not knowing how to ask for what she needed. It was funny, she'd imagined what it might be like to see him again and a million things she'd wanted to say used to come to mind, but being face-to-face like this, it wasn't as easy. Words were hard.

"How did you know, Andrei?" Her voice was soft when she spoke. What she really wanted to ask was how much did he know?
He knew enough and that was all that had mattered to him.

He ventured another step closer, his gaze dropping to her hand for the briefest of moments before politely returning to her face to continue speaking. "I was dancing with my flames," he began, the visual from that night haunting his dreams and more quiet moments during the day. "And I saw you, your face, your form, in great peril. I did not know what from or even where you were. I knew from uncle that you were working for the Ministry now, Law Enforcement..." He paused there to smile gently, warmly, and took another small step. "...it suits you." He let that compliment linger in the air for a bit. "I've been recovering from a few matters myself..." The remains of which, the scars, were still somewhat prominent in the slashes and puncture wounds peeking out from his shirt. "...or I would have come sooner. I knew of the plight that had stricken Hogwarts but did not until more recently learn that it had been boggarts. Uncle assured me that you were well and safe...but I couldn't take another's word alone."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes