View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 01:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
Aesha Amin
Ombrelune
Bundimun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Chloe couldn't help but watch the girl, she seemed a bit odd. Not horribly unfriendly but not super friendly either. She couldn't put her finger on it, but maybe the girl was just preoccupied. Giving a look at the garden she couldn't help but think about the plants at home and feel her stomach turn a bit homesick.

Hoping for some in-depth plant conversation she frowned at the girl's quick answer. This wasn't going well at all and Chloe was ready to just leave. It was obvious she wasn't really wanted here. Trying to come with some common ground she figured maybe she'd ask the girl about a few of her friends that went here. "Do you know Jorg Fisher or Greta Newson?" Her fellow Germany teammates did play for their team, so maybe she knew them.

"Oh I don't know, my dad is a herbolgist and was doing crossbreeding by this point at school, I feel like I'm behind in it if I want to possibly be a herbologist like him one day. What about you, what do you want to do when you leave school?"
Aesha was quite aware of the girl's watchful eye, but she wasn't particularly concerned. It really did not faze her at all, truth be told. If anything, it only made her feel more confident.

"... Yes," she gave the girl a questioning look. Was there a reason she brought up those names? As far as Aesha was concerned, neither of them were worth her interest. She kept her circle very tight. It was important to have standards, you see. And aside from those who met them, there were very few she gave her attention too. Aesha didn't have time to know the nuances of everyone's lives.

The Ombrelune looked at the girl with utmost curiosity. This was by far the most interesting moment of this entire interaction. It was quite funny to see the silly little girl flounder a bit. "Is that what you want to do?" Because her word choice was very peculiar. "I blaze my own path, never mind what my parents do." She ran her finger along a leaf as she continued, "Alchemy."