View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 12:18 AM   #48 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Rose, that seat is reserved. Please take an empty one among the spectators

Wait. What? Carsyn blinked and looked around at her seat to find someone else's name there. How had she not noticed that? Wait, did that mean, Ewan was one of the ones being accused? But that didn't make sense at all? He wasn't one that the fourth year pegged for being shifty. Unlike that French boy who looked way too smug about all this, with his overgroomed hair. With that face. With that... smile. That ego. That. Everything.

Also, somehow she felt grateful that her and Nora's writings hadn't been found out about yet since she was sure it would not be approved. And yet this trial was definitely going into their informal book about Beauxbatons. Even if it was to accuse Hogwarts kids. It would certainly depict a different nature of the Beauxbatons Headmistress.

Reaching to pat Ewan's hand in good luck, the fourth year quietly stood up and moved to sit behind him. That row was empty chairs, so that meant she'd be able to watch and object observe to all of this.

WAIT. WHAT? LUCAS DAKEST .... had a letter?? UH. Yea, this was definitely a bunch of hocus pocus which had Carsyn itching to read the letter. She'd nudge him later for a copy because that definitely need to go into the Beauxbatons book.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake