View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 10:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
Default 50 Daemonic Wanders Around the World - Sa 13+
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

50 Daemonic Wanders Around the World

Hi guys it's Dani again and I'll be drabbling (ficlet-ing?) about all (all!!) my characters, in all (most of) the places, at all (some of) the times! ALL THE THINGS! I've decided to try and challenge myself a bit more this time around; each ficlet will be set in a different place around the world. For most of the ficlets I'll be sticking to a randomised method: both the location and the prompt will be generated online, then I'll choose a character that I think would best fit in the situation. For the non-randomised ficlets, I've picked the location and the character because I felt terribly inspired. It happens to the best of us, what can I say.

DISCLAIMER! The world of magic belongs to JKR. My characters belong to me, and will be listed in this post. Other people's characters will be added only with their RPer's express permission and listed as well.

THE PROMPTS
1. Accio 2. Avada Kedavra 3. Bluebell Flames 4. Blasting Curse 5. Colloportus 6. Crucio 7. Confundus 8. Diffindo 9. Disapparate 10. Engorgio
11. Expecto Patronum 12. Furnunculus 13. Flagrate 14. Glisseo 15. Hurling Hex 16. Impedimenta 17. Imperio 18. Incarcerous 19. Jelly Legs 20. Knitting Charm
21. Langlock 22. Legilimens 23. Levicorpus 24. Lumos 25. Mobilicorpus 26. Morsmordre 27. Muffliato 28. Nox 29. Obliviate 30. Oppugno
31. Orchideous 32. Peskipiksi Pesternomi 33. Petrificus Totalus 34. Point Me 35. Quietus 36. Reducto 37. Relashio 38. Rictusempra 39. Riddikulus 40. Sectumsempra
41. Scourgify 42. Silencio 43. SpeRevelio 44. Stupefy 45. Tarantallegra 46. Twitchy Ears Hex 47. Undetectable Extension Charm 48. Unbreakable Vow 49. Wingardium Leviosa 50. Waddiwasi

Text Cut: List by Characters
Tour Map
  • Núria Cabrera was in Santiago, Chile.
  • Perceval Ducasse was in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.
  • Kai von Brandt was in Saint Petersburg, Russia with Toriya von Brandt née Vitvinina.
  • Auberto Barsi was in Milan, Italy.
  • Alis Hanover was in Cardiff, Wales.
  • Valentin Faucher was in Saint-Denis, Réunion.
  • Hugo and Abigail von Brandt were in Dortmund, Germany.
  • Tehilla Lipschitz was in Delphi, Greece.
  • Zara Jones was in Seoul, South Korea.

EXPECTO PATRONUM
Santiago, Chile

Núria Cabrera ; 2098

Núria was in a field of green dandelions. She was being chased. She needed to move. She couldn't remember who was chasing her.

Something rustled the undergrowth. Núria ran.

She wept for the dandelions she was crushing in her hurry, the orange lilies, the blue bananas. Núria ran and ran, jumping over trees much too small and sliding under ants much too tall. A cold numbness seeped into her veins even as she sprinted on and on, faster and faster but not fast enough. A terrifying desperation clung to her bones.

A dementor.

Núria twisting to see the hooded figure. The multi coloured world became monochrome. "Expecto patronum!" she cast, thinking of home; memories of her father holding her when she was little, teaching her how to swim, how to count. She had been happy.

The dementor pulled down its cloak and she screamed. It wasn't a dementor.

It was her father.

Núria woke with a start, panting and sweating. She was being chased by her father. She glanced at the window of her hotel room window. Santiago. He wouldn't check Santiago. Saúl had said so.

She was safe. For now, she was safe.

_____________I could still change the end

Last edited by Daemon; 08-07-2021 at 11:22 AM.