View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 01:08 PM   #40 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Was he anxious? Absolutely not because he had done NOTHING WRONG! After receiving what can only be described as a massive joke of a letter from the headmistress of this shambolic excuse of a school, Ewan entered the Inquisitorial Hall, head held high, a neutral expression across his face and took the seat which had his name on it.

Whilst taking his seat, he couldn’t help but notice that ‘Zhe Headmonstress’ was waiting for them to turn up. Fixing her with a defiant stare, he waited for others to turn up, his mind coming up with possible answers for this farce of a trial. After all, what kind of person just decides that someone is guilty without actually providing any evidence? Not only was it not fair but it was just ignorant and pig headed! Truth be told, he didn’t really like it here at the start of the year but after this? After basically being told to leave, he didn’t really feel like it now. Funny how that happens.
This was honestly the most ridiculous trial of the century. Which was a shame, considering the new century had just barely begun, but if that's what the 2100s were going to live up to be, then so be it. Carsyn hadn't actually seen the damage in the arena, but she had heard of the aftermath and she knew one thing was for certain: NO Hogwarts student would have seriously spoiled chances for the valentine's ball that they were all looking forward to. Except maybe that one kid who always seemed up to know good, but even him. No, no Hogwarts kid would do this. Sure we had our share of hooligans and trials and tribulations, but as a whole, the Hogwarts students were innocent in this. Just as they were innocent in the feathered incident at the rose gardens.

"Ridonkulus." Carsyn muttered under her breath to Ewan, as she took a seat beside him. She wasn't an eyewitness for this event, but she was an eyewitness to know her fellow Hogwartians were innocent. Period. End of discussion. No logic needed.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.