Thread: Transportation: Office of Department Head Simone Krafft
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 03:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
It had already been a busy morning and Kendra was out in the department making her rounds and ensuring her employees were up to date on some of the new floo regulations that were being put in place. They were minor changes, but ones that everyone in Transportation needed to be aware of and knowledgeable.

And as just a quick break Kendra stepped down to the level below to get herself a cup of coffee. She was just on her way back to her office when she noticed a familiar figure in front of the door.

"Good morning, Minister," she greeted him, coming around his side to sneak past him and open up her door, gesturing for him to follow her inside. "I hope you weren't waiting long." They didn't have a scheduled meeting, did they? It wasn't like her to forget such things. And she had been in such a rush that she didn't notice what he might have been holding behind his back, but she quickly took a seat to give him her full attention now that she was back.
Oh, well, would you look at that.

"No not at all. Only just arrived," he assured Kendra as his nostrils filled with the pleasant aroma of her coffee. He needed to fetch himself a cup after this. "I was wondering if I may have a word with you about something rather pertinent." He then revealed from behind his back, with no further explanation, a rather ornate looking box. "Picked this lovely thing up while visiting my son over the break. He is the headmaster at Himitsumahou, you know." Was Kendra around the same age as Ryunosuke? He would have to...ahem...do a bit of research on the subject.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes