Thread: Grand Ballroom
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 12:54 PM   #85 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Schmoe, Bernie, Blake ^_^
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Claudine wasn’t worried about making Schmoe feel bad. In fact, she rarely cared about making anyone feel bad with her opinions or mannerisms. Right now, she wasn’t surprised that Schmoe was being understanding. After all, from what she had observed about him, he wasn’t a people person either. In a way, it was comforting to have a Professor who was like that because said professor could be understanding with her. Perhaps this was why Claudine felt slightly warmer towards him.

“Footwork is a good place to start,’’ the Snakette mumbled. “Please tell me you know what they are.’’ As she had been paying attention to all the moves but the footwork when Trent and Sissay had demonstrated.

Then Claudine too, was dropping it all to suddenly have her attention drawn to Bernie and Blake. Blake was… bleeding. Refraining the urge to roll her eyes at her Housemate, she moved towards the other two first years. “Has anyone got any tissues?’’ If not… “Professor? Can you conjure something for Blake to wipe the blood away?” You know, in case it got into his mouth.

The girl was then covering her ears with her hands. “BLAKE! GET A GRIP!’’ She glared at the over dramatic boy. “You’re going to be fixed, just follow Professor Schmoe’s instructions and quit being a baby.’’ Claudine had half a mind to reach over and pinch his nose more than to just stop the blood flow but also to purposely put him in more pain as revenge for yelling in her ears and stealing her friend.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺