View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 12:33 PM   #56 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Greer K. Murray
Ravenclaw
First Year
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

SPOILER!!: Delyth and Zachaël
“I am not the best of flyers. You may want to take cover if I ever get on that broom, even if it is amazing”, one of her hands now covering the rose like tinge of her cheeks. Quidditch always seemed to be a massive deal to everyone else in the wizarding world. Everyone except her that is but being raised in her house, that was not at all surprising.

What was this? Another potential friend coming to join them? And he had an owl with him too! “Maybe that stationary would come in handy for my new job!” which was completely true. With it being her first real job, she was eager to impress. Maybe making a bid on the stationary set would impress her fellow co-workers? “It’s nice to meet you by the way, I’m Delyth”.

With a little wiggle of her hips, she couldn’t help but smile as she recognised the song that was now playing throughout the atrium. Torn between the conversation with her new friends and the catchy tune that was now playing, she settled on dancing where she was, moving her body in time with the beat ever so slightly.
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
[color="#cc0000"]He continued to gently stroke the tawny owl's chest as he spoke with the three ladies, it helped keep the owl calm as well as keep the man's hand occupied so it did not drum somewhere on his thigh or stomach.

"This is Furmgoat," he smiled as he introduced the owl to the woman - who had called him sir and that made him feel like a stuffy bloke rather than one with a bohemian soul. "I suggest a trip to Eeylops Owl Emporium if you are in the business for owl ownership." Always willing to promote a fell shop owner.

That silver number on the other woman was...something. It was a bit hard not to stare, but he prided himself on not being that sort of fellow and so he turned his gaze back to the owl perched on his shoulder for a bit of a palate cleanser. "Zachaël Lufkin," he introduced in return, offering his hand - the one that had just been caressing his owl - to her for a shake. "Delyth...that's Welsh, is it not?"

He caught Rebecca's glance from across the room and lifted his glass to her...though she seemed engrossed in other conversation and it would be rude of him to leave his present company when he had only just arrived.

Alba was really starting to enjoy herself, so many people had come to this shin-dig and it was a blast. She loved all the noise and commotion, so many bright colors and magic about. "Well Hello there Furmgoat. Alba smiled at the owl and gave it a little wave... did people wave to owls?? Gosh she was so socially awkward. "I'll have to do that." Alba added to Zachaël's comment about where to shop for an owl. She had assumed he owned the shop, what with bringing and owl to the party and all, but who was she to judge. "Alba Johnston" She added, mind as well introduce herself as well. "Do you own the owl shop?" Whelp, maybe that was bit forward ... or maybe she was just getting to know people, she could never tell if she was being over bearing or not.

Turning her attention to Delyth's dancing Alba couldn't help but smile. "I love dancing!" She added joining her in the little jig where they were at, she couldn't go too crazy though, after all they were at her place of employment, and Alba was certain she had seen the Minister of Magic around here some where.

You are Honey!