View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 12:34 AM   #51 (permalink)
DragonBear
Formerly: Compootor
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Raziel Khaine
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gidwyn Grimshaw
Law Enforcement
I'm dreaming with my eyes wide open

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post

A steady stream of swear words spilled out of his mouth, something that didn't stop when he, walking backwards, bumped RIGHT into someone else (Gidwyn). Someone close to a wall? Uh, HELLO?! "Sorry, I was just..... I wasn't looking." Could they laugh and move on? Please?
Just as he was starting to think he might have to actually go and make first contact with some of his new co-workers..

Gidwyn let out an "Oy!" as the air was slightly knocked out of him. He, unsurprisingly, was rather taken aback by the very sudden, and practically violent arrival of a gentleman he didn't know. The impact did cause the Danish he'd been chewing on to do a backflip off his plate, but its near-loss awoke in him a primal, almost superhuman reflex and dexterity, and he caught it long before it was in any danger of hitting the floor.
"Ah, no wucka's, mate. I'm right as rain, I am." he smirked with that telltale aussie accent while picking a razzberry smudge off his lapel.

He considered the man for a moment, trying to decide, among a few other things, whether they'd met before. Tentatively coming to the conclusion that they hadn't, he turned his attention towards the second matter at hand. "You alright? You look like you've got a manticore on your heels!" he asked jokingly, though he did shoot a glance over Grayson's shoulder, juuust in case.