View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 11:54 PM   #50 (permalink)
SneakySeverusSnape

DMC & DoM
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Analiese W. Anderson
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Giovanni F. Montanari
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina S. Rothenberg
Mysteries

Text Cut: Valentin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Ooooo….apparently Valentin hit a nerve! Excellent! He always did enjoy making others uncomfortable. Perhaps he could make it a little more uncomfortable. He took a small sip for his glass as his brown eyes darted back and forth between the handsome young man and the lady he was pleading with to help him out. Oh yes, Valentin was quite used to the straight-man plead for help when he hit on them. A bit Cheshire grin formed on Valentine’s face. ”What a pitay. Pairhaps you can save me la last dance, non?” he was trying very very hard not to chuckle. ” Ai promize to lét you lead.” He winked at the lovely young lady. ” Mademoiselle, yur drez eez quite stunneng. Pairhaps you too weehl save me a dance? And ai promize ai weehl not stép on you toes.” This time he did laugh.

Katrina normally did not do well in awkward situations, but she was doing quite good playing along in this sticky position. "Zhank you, sir.", she said. She smiled kindly at him as he complimented her dress. And now he was asking her to save him a dance? That was a... maybe. She was very forgetful, and she may forget. "I vill try not to forget that request. I am very forgetful, so I am sorry if I forget.", she explained. Suddenly, she had an idea of how to make him go away. She would talk a lot, as most people got annoyed if you talked a lot. She would force her German accent whilst doing that too, as some people described it as annoying. Very rude and inconsiderate people they were too. She threw German words in there too.

"I zake it du bist französisch?", Katrina started, "Your Akzent sounds sehr französisch to mich.", she said. Who even understood what she was saying? Only a German person would. She wondered if any other Germans worked in the Ministry. She started to get distracted from what she was doing. What was she doing again? Oh yes, talking to the man in a heavy German accent to annoy him. "Vat ist ihr name, Herr?", she asked. She was trying her best not to laugh, as she found it very funny to annoy unwanted people.

Text Cut: Rebecca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Her first work function. Rebecca had been looking forward to the centennial celebration since Xia had put up the announcement. Clad in a white dress with matching accessories and her hair in a stylish twist she made her way into the ministries atrium feeling like the decor made it look like a flashy banquet hall for a noble feast than an entrance area. Leaving her trench-coat to a waiting wizard Becca took in the platinum balloons, streamers and chick tablecloths as she made her way over towards the auction area to check out the items. It could hurt to make a bid since it was for a very good cause. Becca had followed all the news and articles about her former alma mater and what had been discovered there. Poor children….

Spotting a man in a dark red suit over by the item display tables Rebecca made her way over until she stood next to him and commented quietly. ”I know what I’m not bidding on. I can’t ride a broom without injuring myself so maybe i should go for the safe Private Robe Fitting consultation. I could use some new clothes to go with my new job in the Creatures department.” That stationary set was interesting, but Becca had the date with the creator Zachazel too fresh and memory. Her head was still sore in spots...

Giovanni was quite startled as a woman started talking to him. It took him a while to adjust to the situation. "I personally don't like these bidding stuff. What are the odds you're going to win something?", he said, "Forgive my pessimism." After a while he changed his mind and said, "Actually, I might go for the Private Robe Fitting consultation as well. I need some new clothes too." He took a form and quickly filled it in. Slipping it into the box, he stood back up. He adjusted his red tie (it kept moving out of place) and added, "Sorry, did you say you work in the Creatures department? Because I work there too." He held his hand out and introduced himself.

"I'm Giovanni.", he explained. A very common Italian name, it was. His parents were not creative at all when naming him. He remembered something about his grandparents naming him, but it was most likely just a cover story for not being as creative with names when they were young.

Last edited by SneakySeverusSnape; 10-28-2019 at 01:27 AM.