Thread: Charms Lesson 2
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 11:49 PM   #24 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Text Cut: Replies Just To Me XOXO
Piers had learned to keep an eye on this first year, so he made sure that she was always in his peripheral vision. He didn’t trust her enough to not accidentally start a fire just by looking at the pile of sticks. ”Those are good,” he said, agreeing with her about the sausages.

Alright, that was enough about snacks. Piers was getting hungry just thinking about them, and some of them sounded pretty good. But snacks would have to wait. Clapping his hands together, Piers nodded and signified that it was time to move on.

”Okay, now, let’s talk about fire. Clearly you have a miniature campfire on your desk. Before anyone ever lights a fire, they should first know about ways to extinguish fire.” It was already a bad idea that he was letting them play with fire, but he was going to be SMART about it and teach them how to extinguish it. Because apparently no one knew how. ”I want everyone to tell me a way to put out a fire - magical, muggle, whatever.” and then he gestured for them to start answering.
The professor liked miniature sausages TOO?! WOW. They had so much in common. She should totally ask him to teach her some bonus spells, like that duplication one, and maybe one to make things explode, and one to put things back together after she broke them, and maybe one that would make people happier, like all these stuffy French people that couldn't handle Gryffindors....

Anywho, they were onto a new question. Bernie was still being GOOD and sitting on ONE of her hands. The other one was VERY tempted to flick the little teepee of sticks over, but she really DID want to light it on fire, and knew that she'd probably be banned from this activity if she touched it at all. So she squirmed in her seat again and instead popped her hand in the air.

How to put out a fire? Psh, she knew this. "Smother it." It wasn't the most obvious answer, but Bernie's mind had jumped to candles all of a sudden; candles were like, her favorite source of fire, besides ovens and actual fires. She had even MADE her OWN candles before. Maybe they could make candles after they had their campfires? That would be SUCH a fun bonding activity.

But back to her explanation: "Like when your candle is in a jar, and the jar has a lid, you just put the lid on the candle and it snuffs it out. Because fires need air and stuff to keep going." That was called SCIENCE.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind