View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 05:46 PM   #78 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Oh. Oops. Carsyn's cheeks flushed at Noble summoning her paper and for her to try again. How had she missed that minor detail in instruction? It wasn't a waste in graphite though since her shading was rather perfection... except too much, so yes, it was a waste. And you know what else was a waste, the fact that Noble's name wasn't one of the pencils. How did they know it wasn't Noble setting them up for the lesson? Why was he trying to blame his coworkers?? That wasn't very Hufflepuff-like, was it??

With a sigh, the fourth year took another piece of the filter paper, this time neatly with a dots and a line .... she could do this. Now that she vaguely had an idea. Also because she didn't feel like writing the whole surnames out, just the first two letters of each would suffice. Aka, BE BU SA SC TR. Also. Carsyn just KNEW it wasn't Sandhu; her head of house was in NO way a cookie thief, thank you very much. But for experiment purposes, her name was on the list. She was betting on Trent. Or Schmoe, as the one first year lion had predicted.

Off to collect her solvents, she retrieved alcohol and the wizarding solution, carefully labeling two beakers as such. One centimeter of each liquid dispensed into her beakers and then two paperclips and two splints. Clipping the paperclip to one of the papers and Carsyn suspended it over the solution Until it was just barely submersed but not enough to reach the line. One paper in each solution.

Oooh.... fancy.... literally, Carsyn watched the solvent creeping upward... and the colors changing and it was actually kinda of a unique form of art, in a weird way??? Could this be considered art? Could they have drawn a picture and have it smeared into some abstract painting and then left out to dry? But that was all irrelevant because was WAS relevant was the fact that the supposed thief was revealed. AHA. She knew it wasn't Sandhu. Wait. No cookies stolen and yet they might find a tasty treat in Schmoe's office? That was rather hypocritical, wasn't it??? Carsyn just sat there dumbfounded for the briefest of moments, before labeling her papers with her name, year, house, and whether it was alcohol or wizarding solution. Perfection.

Off to Schmoe's office, now, she supposed.... Even if she wasn't quite convinced if it was real or not cause it was rather confusing? There were cookies but were they not stolen? Was that what Noble was trying to say?? Maybe???

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.