View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 04:17 PM   #77 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
cookie you can take our points but you CAN'T TAKE OUR FREEDOMmmm
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Okay, but maybe to the house elves, the THEFT of their COOKIES WAS a real emergency, so was she really out of line for shouting?

The first year slunk in her seat again, arms crossed, with a stubborn, sullen expression on her face. She lost points AGAIN. She still felt that shouting was necessary, but she wasn't even sure she CARED about points anymore. Professors should APPRECIATE her enthusiasm and her Sir--- See--- what had Phoebe called her? SEER? A seer? see-er? Yes, they should be appreciating her forecasting abilities.

Wait, huh?

"The cookies are real, but the theft is not?" the first year had to repeat this to herself because she wasn't sure she understood hyper-their-resticles yet. The professor sure knew a LOT of stuff unlike Schmoe but he moved through stuff kind of quickly. All of a sudden they were being told to go INVESTIGATE Schmoe's office, but also that they could clean up. Well, waaaaaatever. QUIETLY and SENSIBLY were not words in Bernadette's vocabulary, so she labeled her chromatographs with a scribble, dumped out her beakers, and hurriedly grabbed her things.

It was INVESTIGATION time, and she knew where Schmoe's office was.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind