View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 03:07 AM   #28 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default no mentions... I don't know ANY of you. ;P
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Jessa had the best outfit on. It was not weird, she was positive of it. Yeah, it didn't fit the season and it was less formal than one would think but it was all due to perspective. The important thing is that she loved it. Duncan loved it. And Fletcher loved it, although how one would know if he was just humoring her??

She walked into the party alongside her 'boyfriend' and their son, whose hand was tightly in hers. He was not to be trusted running around freely in his father's new job shindig! "I don't remember ever coming into the ministry before," Jessa said out loud to Fletcher. Duncan already trying to break free of her grip. "Oh, look, there's a silent auction! Is this the one for poor Hogwarts?" They must go and help. Well, Fletcher. He had way more money than her, ahem. "Stop wiggling, no cake if you keep wiggling. I swear." This was to Duncan, not Fletcher. Although Fletcher WOULD lose his cake privileges if he misbehaved too.

"I wanna go see what's over there," Duncan whined, still trying to break free. He was meaning the around surrounding the dining tables and dance floor. He just wanted to see if access to the offices was available or not. No big deal. "I won't do anything, I swear! I'll just walk and look." WIGGLE WIGGLE.
To be honest, Fletcher's favorite outfits of Jessa's were the skimpiest simplest ones, but he was also easy to please. Like his longtime girlfriend, he was dressed a bit out of season today, but mostly just to match her and make her happy. And if she was happy in that white gown, then he was happy to stand next to her. If anyone asked, they could say they just got back from holiday in the southern hemisphere, like uh, Australia, where it was summertime.

"Me either, except for that interview," Fletcher replied to Jessa, wearing a bit of a bewildered expression as he looked around this place. He was kind of smiling, but also kind of cringing. Had he ever pictured himself working here? Ever? In all his days?

No, but to become Minister for Magic, one had to start somewhere.

He glanced over at his kid and pulled a hand out of his pocket to ruffle the boy's hair, and then smooth down his own. He needed a haircut before the workweek started. "Come on, Dunk," he chuckled at his kid. "You and I both know you haven't learned how to look with your eyes and not your hands yet." But maybe they could all go look at the 'poor Hogwarts,' auction together? Fletcher moved his hand to the small of Jessa's back and started guiding her that way.

Along the way, Fletcher kept a cool eye out for anyone who looked at least as hot important as him, and took note of an attractive blonde bombshell (Zita), another bombshell in a well-fitting white dress (Megan) and then, finally, Fletcher noticed the Minister. "Look!" he declared, now feeling like Duncan Jr. as he made a beeline for the Minister's general area. "The man of the century!" Heh, geddit?

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind