Thread: Grand Ballroom
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 11:03 PM   #76 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Mentions of Blake and Bernie ^_^
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Schmoe the cookie thief! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
"Excellent," he nodded a few times too many. Was it excellent though? Was it really?

Because to be entirely honest, Finneas was no good at dancing. He preferred bopping around, and snapping his fingers. The feet thing, though. That was not something he had ever mastered. Fortunately, he may be able to write off any blunders as a fault of the height difference. Surely that would work.

He raised his noodly arm, and maneuvered himself so that he was standing directly across from the first year. "With a hand!" That's how they started. Hopefully she would not leave him hanging. Additionally, he didn't want to just put his hand on her back without consent, so y'know, he let his other hand linger neaaar her back until she gave him the ready.

Claudine too, was wondering if this was indeed an excellent thing. She wondered yet again what the heck she was doing here, and did she really want to go to the ball that much to suffer through this stupid dance lesson? She was already shooting scathing looks at Blake for stealing her friend. What did Bernie see in that wimp anyway?

The Snakette stared at Schmoe and his arm. Merlin! They were going to be the laughing stock of this room. More staring happened when his arm came closer and though he hadn’t touched her, Claudine flinched visibly. “I uh.’’ She gestured wildly with her hands. “I’m not comfortable with physical contact nor is dancing my thing. Maybe this wasn’t a good idea for me to come here. I’m sorry, Professor, to have wasted your time.”

There was still plenty of time for him to find a partner. Maybe.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺