Thread: La Volière
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 08:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
With her back being to the doorway, Rylee heard the sound of someone else enter the aviary and than their voice before she knew who it was. The smile that was already on her face remained there as she turned around to greet Chloe. "Hello."

"Not at all. I was exploring the grounds and ended up here." Which had become a normal routine for her as it had been when she started Hogwarts in her first year. "It really is. It's beautiful in here." So many different types of birds all in one place was lovely. "Would you like to take a walk around in here with me?" Hopefully Chloe would enjoy it as much as she already was.
Oh, good, good, she wasn't interrupting anything and by the looks of it she hadn't scared away any of the birds that were near. , "It really is. This is my first time in here. I hadn't gotten around to coming in, but I'm glad I did. This place is wonderful." They really needed one of these back at their school, maybe she would try to suggest it.

Looking back at Rylee she smiled, "Sure, I'd love to walk and look around. How many types of birds do you think are in here?" As she started walking Chloe looked at the plants and searched for some of the birds. She heard them but had only seen what looked like the same bird swooping around them. Stopping she glanced around, "You don't think they have one of those birds that make you go into a trance or whatever that is?"

What was the name of that bird again?