Thread: Owl Post Office
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 07:28 AM   #20 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Default 'scuse the gender stereotyping in here xD
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

Oh come on, Dunk was supposed to be more fun than Mal, who had been really quite accomplished at temper tantrums when she was Dunk's age. Fletcher hmmed and ignored his son's fidgeting for the most part. "You wanna do the wax seal for me, bud?" He nudged a letter he had ready to post to one of his shops over to the boy and gently released his hand. "The faster we get this done, the faster we can go look at..." hang on, RATS?!

"No no no no no no," Fletcher chuckled, shaking his head and then autographing some paperwork for his new employer. He tidied up the papers and looked down at his son. "Mallory was just pulling your leg. She's never even had a pet rat." Has she? There was a lot he didn't know and didn't want to know about his twenty-something daughter. "Wouldn't you rather have a nice..." erm, not another dog, "pygmy puff?" At least they were useful, with their booger cleaning tongues and all.
Hmph.

Yeah, Duncan WAS fast, his father was just s0o0o0o sl0o0o0ow. It was just a letter, shove it in and be done with it. Duncan did the whole crossing arms, scowling thing to let his dad know he was not amused in this place.

... a wax seal? Ooooooh, what's that. "Yeah, okay." He released his arms, and grabbed onto the ledge of the table to try and see what was the wax seal thing. "I can do it. Do I have to be strong?" Because he was. He was just checking, err, so he wouldn't break the seal. What was it again?

"She didn't say she owned one, she just said I could. I want to." He beamed, totally forgetting the sulking act he was adamant on carrying from the leaky cauldron till here. "A pygmy puff?" He scrunched up his nose disgustedly. "No, thank you. They're for girls." Duh. They were fluffy and colorful and squeaky. He didn't deny it was nice looking, probably so soft to touch too, but he was a boy. So... yeah, no, thank you. He needed a rat.