View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 02:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesha Amin View Post
Aesha wasn't at all bothered by the girl's reaction. Empathy had never been one of her strengths. Besides, she wasn't exactly here to make friends. She simply wanted information and if the Hogwarts' girl was not tough enough, then it wasn't her problem. "Hmm," Aesha simply hummed in response. She didn't care to know more about the girl's parents. It was useless information. She also highly doubted that the plant would have survived the mist they kept speaking about. If it had caused an entire student population to relocate, then the flora was likely affected as well.

"....." Aesha gave the girl a questioning look. There weren't many things a person could do in a greenhouse. "Experimentation and ingredient collection." To keep it simple.

Finally, the blonde had said something interesting. "Why?" Why did she want to crossbreed, that is.
Chloe couldn't help but watch the girl, she seemed a bit odd. Not horribly unfriendly but not super friendly either. She couldn't put her finger on it, but maybe the girl was just preoccupied. Giving a look at the garden she couldn't help but think about the plants at home and feel her stomach turn a bit homesick.

Hoping for some in-depth plant conversation she frowned at the girl's quick answer. This wasn't going well at all and Chloe was ready to just leave. It was obvious she wasn't really wanted here. Trying to come with some common ground she figured maybe she'd ask the girl about a few of her friends that went here. "Do you know Jorg Fisher or Greta Newson?" Her fellow Germany teammates did play for their team, so maybe she knew them.

"Oh I don't know, my dad is a herbolgist and was doing crossbreeding by this point at school, I feel like I'm behind in it if I want to possibly be a herbologist like him one day. What about you, what do you want to do when you leave school?"