View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 01:41 AM   #70 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
cookie b-lak-eh & pheebs & anyone e l s e
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Bernadette straightened her splint and paperclip just slightly, and tried to be as patient as possible as she watched all the ink split into different colors. It was kind of fun to watch, if not a little slow. Was there a spell for speeding this up, she wondered?

Bernie's eyes flicked over to her arch-nemesis/perpetual partner, Blake as he spoke out. He just always had something to say about her, huh? "WELL," where did she begin on the topic of Schmoe? "He IS a suspicious person... and he knows about Muggles, so you'd think he would know how to bake his own cookies instead of stealing them..." Sure didn't know how to build his own furniture though, THAT was for certain. "Look at the pocket protector he always wears... maybe... just maybe... it's there to protect a POCKET FULL OF COOKIES?!?" HUH BLAKE?? Had anyone considered THAT?

Bernie leaned up out of her seat a little to peek at the professor's beakers, which were much further along than hers. She noticed Phoebe doing the same thing and hinged on the topic of SEERS. Which, duh, she totally was. What was a seer again? Someone with good eyesight? "SEE," the first year exclaimed, all traces of her pout from earlier fully erased. "SEEEEEEE, it WAS Schmoe!" EVERYONE LOOK, LOOK AT HER DIVINATION SKILLZ. AND.

"Right, professor, that's what the colors mean? Because Schmoe's match the ransom note?" RIgHT? RIGHT? The first year glanced to the professor for confirmation of her TOTALLY AWESOME DETECTIVE AND SEER SKILLZ!

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind