View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 07:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

■■■ era
______adult | junior litigator at doge, dillonsby and bones
Her routine was set up like clockwork. Work, read, date, work. She loathed dating and despised her coworkers, but the first was necessary and the second an evil she's adjusted to.

Recently, a new habit had creeped up on her. Every few weeks she'd go on a double date with the same four people. The same three magic folk. Technically, none of them were dating. Technically, the 'couples' often flipped. Technically, they were her best friends. It was wild.

Benzi and Amrita were both aurors, and newly minted partners. She liked to refer to Amrita as Benzi's work wife, which he didn't seem to find as amusing. She and Altair had been close friends for a while. Amrita and Altair were platonic spouses, in her opinion. And Benzi was her best friend, as unsettling and unpredictable as that was.

Q sipped her wine and watched her three friends laugh at some terrible joke. She felt an overwhelming rush of affection for them, and for this new habit. This new era in her life. She had never had friends like Altair, Amrita and Benz before. A group. She really liked this era. She's pretty sure she'll keep it.

_____________I could still change the end