View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 12:57 AM   #16 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathys de Nostredame View Post
Thankfully, for this young Gryffindor, Mathys was not presently inside his chalet and thus his peace had been spared from her insufferably loud banging on his luxuriously polished door. Rather he had been taking a stroll around the grounds, checking in on a few of the gargoyles, and was returning to his chalet with the intention of taking his watercolor set out to the cliff side view for a bit of meditative painting.

"Mademoiselle Grantham," he greeted from behind as he approached the steps leading up to his expansive porch. "I see your wand haz been repaired."
Bernadette nearly JUMPED when the cat-like professor appeared from BEHIND HER. A SNEAK ATTACK?! She should write that down. It was definitely subject to further inspection and reflection at a later time.

She sniffed a bit not so subtly in his direction and gently extracted her wand from her own grip. "Yes." Bernie showed it to him in the palm of her hand, holding the wand like it was a treat. See? A non-threatening gesture? DID HE SEE HOW INNOCENT SHE WAS? She wouldn't even harm a glumbumble.

"I came here to see if I could get my house points back, Monsieur?" The ones she had lost in class due to her ignorance? Yeah, those.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind