View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 08:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Alba smiled at the woman approaching her. Whew .. well here goes nothing ... wizards and muggles were basically the same thing right?? Only here you could use magic whenever you wanted and not just at home. "I haven't yet, was to busy looking at the auction items." She added wondering if she was going to bid on anything. "I'm Alba" She added sticking her hand out for a shake. "I like your dress." She added smiling at her, Alba hadn't thought to dress overly nice, just a nice pair of dress pants with her new jobs she had just recently purchased.
Delyth gave a subtle sigh of relief as the woman did indeed appear to be friendly after all, the tension in her shoulders relaxing ever so slightly now. “Ooo, are you going to bid on any of them, I’m terribly tempted but I just don’t think I can afford it until I actually start my job” she confided somewhat embarrassed at how green she was in the ministry. Her fellow employees could most likely smell the newbie in the overly formal silver dress from a mile away.

“Why thank you! Honestly, I wasn’t sure if it was a little much. I’m Delyth” she replied, holding her own slim hand out now to shake her new friends’ hand. "Have you worked here long?”

Last edited by aRogueOne; 10-25-2019 at 03:57 PM.