View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 07:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Greer K. Murray
Ravenclaw
First Year
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Delyth couldn’t help but feel somewhat nervous as she pulled the straps of her silver dress up her shoulder, unsure if she’d come a little too dressy for the event. She hadn’t even met her co-workers and yet here she was, at an auction with some of the most important people in the ministry.

If she could make just one friend, tonight would be a success. Well, that and if she doesn’t end up spending money she technically doesn’t have yet too. That would be great. Looking around, her eyes caught several things at once from the all-you-can-eat dessert buffet to the platinum balloons before they finally caught sight of someone standing alone. Summoning the little courage, she had, he walked over, doing her best not to fall and gave the woman he friendliest of smiles. “Have you seen the all-you-can-eat dessert buffet? It looks amazing”
Alba smiled at the woman approaching her. Whew .. well here goes nothing ... wizards and muggles were basically the same thing right?? Only here you could use magic whenever you wanted and not just at home. "I haven't yet, was to busy looking at the auction items." She added wondering if she was going to bid on anything. "I'm Alba" She added sticking her hand out for a shake. "I like your dress." She added smiling at her, Alba hadn't thought to dress overly nice, just a nice pair of dress pants with her new jobs she had just recently purchased.

You are Honey!