Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 06:30 AM   #35 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

Alright, Bernie agreed to that with a nod. Ilya seemed like one of ThOsE pEopLE who needed the spotlight more than she did, and she was willing to let him have it. Poor lad probably had no siblings at home, so he probably wasn't used to sharing attention.

AnYwHo......... the spider thing was not even funny? She stuck her tongue out at him instead of responding. The weird one here was HER, and his HAIR changed color like every minute? Pfffffffft. She'd ignore this for now in favour of some hot goss. "I bet they do," she nodded seriously, "But I dunno, maybe he gets special HOUSE ELF treatment, so his office is clean, but probably still small?" She was trying to think back on that time when she had to guide the poor, lost old Headmaster back to his suite. She hadn't actually seen into his office then, so, maybe Ilya was RIGHT.

Oh wait, he actually wanted to see? Her eyes lit up but didn't change color, because only ILYA had that power. "Bet," Bernie agreed. "I'm game if you are." Bet he wouldn't actually go through with it, though. He was not as brave as her.

Look at how he was not even into her idea. "Your eyes have changed too," she pointed out, making another row for that tally. "Yes, this would be good to take to Barlow." Brilliant. "I think you should also try changing it on purpose," Bernie suggested, looking up from her parchment. "Like, right now. Think about something that makes you MAD, real mad, and we can write down the effects of your emotions on your hair color?" Or eye color? Did that make sense? She was SURE he could control this special power of his.

Uhhhh excuse him, he did not have any siblings or people his age in his family so he WAS the center of the universe for the Belrose family. He did not know he was, though, this was the natural thing to do/be.

"Totally." He agreed about the special house-elf treatment part, and continued to nod, his elbows pushing against the table's edge as he leaned in closer. Were they just betting and playing a lil daring game? Ohhhhhhhohoho, he may not be brave rash but he was SO easily intrigued so... "Oh I'm game. What's the loser got to do?" His smirk was not unkind but definitely cocky. He would love to make Bernie burst into a ballad in the middle of class, for example, or start dancing in the middle of the headmaster's speech. Oh, this was going to be fun when she lost!

He rolled his eyes... at his eyes. This was weird, did she think this was weird, too? Although hold on a minute this was the first good idea she's had today. "Yeah. I bet it'll be fun if I do it on purpose." Mad? That was an interesting emotion to pick, but he was going to refrain from dwelling on Bernie's choice and work more on the actual quest here. "Uhm. I don't really get mad much... I mean, when auntie Marie takes my stuff without my permission, I don't appreciate it. And when she ruins my and grandma's plans to have it her way." He was not mad, but he felt kinda upset just remembering the number of times he missed going to the park because aunt Marie had a party or felt sick. Ugh. His hair and eyes did not change colors though, both went back to normal blonde and blue eyes.

"Happy is an easier emotion." He noted, thinking of the happy memory he keeps when he felt down. Of him and his mom at her work, in the theater, and she was teaching him how to balance on his feet in the ballerina shoes. His eyes and hair both changed to silver making him probably looking like the kind of elves that did not clean Hogwarts.