Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 07:09 PM   #34 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Okay. She was excited about the potion thing. "We can look for one after we're done with me." He nodded reassuringly. He was a good potion person, he found it much easier than the charms things where he had to be so0o0o0o focused! That was such a drag, one split second of distraction and you're growing fish scales on your skin. What a nightmare.

Was she... being serious? He was lost. He blinked at her 'scared' act. "Alright. Don't do that. It's weird." Not the first weird thing about her. Actually, if she started acting like a normal witch, he'd freak out at this point. The great thing was she was a great gossiping friend, bringing in new scope like that. "Oh really? Interesting. Do you think all professors have dingy old makeshift offices like that?" He paused. "I bet the headmaster's office all fancy and clean." His eyes started changing colors to a darker shade as he smirked. "Wanna bet?" Ya know? Break into his office and check and see who was right?

Her idea of a tally sheet was nice. "I'd feel stalked though." He complained weakly. "But yeah, okay. And then we can give it to professor Barlow to check." Maybe? Was this useful? Would he have a chance to learn how to do it on purpose?? "Uhm. Yeah. Dark blond. "
Alright, Bernie agreed to that with a nod. Ilya seemed like one of ThOsE pEopLE who needed the spotlight more than she did, and she was willing to let him have it. Poor lad probably had no siblings at home, so he probably wasn't used to sharing attention.

AnYwHo......... the spider thing was not even funny? She stuck her tongue out at him instead of responding. The weird one here was HER, and his HAIR changed color like every minute? Pfffffffft. She'd ignore this for now in favour of some hot goss. "I bet they do," she nodded seriously, "But I dunno, maybe he gets special HOUSE ELF treatment, so his office is clean, but probably still small?" She was trying to think back on that time when she had to guide the poor, lost old Headmaster back to his suite. She hadn't actually seen into his office then, so, maybe Ilya was RIGHT.

Oh wait, he actually wanted to see? Her eyes lit up but didn't change color, because only ILYA had that power. "Bet," Bernie agreed. "I'm game if you are." Bet he wouldn't actually go through with it, though. He was not as brave as her.

Look at how he was not even into her idea. "Your eyes have changed too," she pointed out, making another row for that tally. "Yes, this would be good to take to Barlow." Brilliant. "I think you should also try changing it on purpose," Bernie suggested, looking up from her parchment. "Like, right now. Think about something that makes you MAD, real mad, and we can write down the effects of your emotions on your hair color?" Or eye color? Did that make sense? She was SURE he could control this special power of his.

Quote:
Ilya's Hair
I

Ilya's Eyes
I

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind