Thread: SS: A Future Revealed
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 06:36 PM   #628 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Adi thought that Benny did not have to work hard to keep him interested. Thought their personalities were very different, they had always managed to make things work- from the moment they had met just before the start of their second year. Adi had been even more interested when he had found out that Benny had developed a crush on him back in their seventh year at Hogwarts. Imagine his own surprise when he realised that he too was interested in Benny in that way. It had taken him by surprise since he had never thought of another male in that way, even when Cutty Mordaunt would shamelessly flirt with him. Benny had worked his magic on him in all ways and Adi was always too happy to go along with it. “I’ll always be interested in you,’’ he whispered, thinking that Benny could be watching television and he’d be content to just watch Benny in turn.

Adi wanted to stay and admire his twins but Benny was right. They all needed their own rest. Dynah, thankfully, had stopped fidgeting and was now back to being sound asleep. They both looked so cute and if he wasn’t cherishing the quiet time, he would have scooped them up to give them snuggles. “Yeah, let’s go,’’ the man whispered and released his hold on Benny. “Balcony?’’ he questioned, thinking they could have some drinks and maybe a snack.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺