View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 03:25 PM   #51 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

As someone with a keen hand for baking, potions was one of the lessons that Carsyn usually faired alright without much effort. Just don't ask her what potions required leeche river water. But if you give her the recipe and told her to brew it, Carsyn usually found not much difficulty in following a recipe.

What the fourth year was unsure about was forensic investigations and what THIS had to do with potions?? A crime to solve? Detecting a document? Were they going to singlehandedly solve the mystery about the mist plaguing Hogwarts? If so, why could they not do that LAST year??? Instead of having to be at a foreign school?

Chromatography. Oh. It sounded from Professor Noble's instruction KINDA like photography. Not the digital kind, but the OLD DAYS. The actual development of film onto paper. This actually sounded kinda cooollll ... not as cool as the fact that she could have had a cookie (UNLESS NOBLE stole the cookies as part of this lesson?!??) Eying the Potions master curiously, she frowned, heading up to retrieve two pieces of paper.

Pencil. Got it. Probably something to do with the chemical reaction in lead?? And two dots the size of a ten pence coin, to which she carefully shaded in using the pencil point. And a line that connected the dots. Along with five more dots along the line. Wait. Did the line have to be PERFECTLY straight, cause looking at the one paper ... her line wasn't?? Kind of crooked? Squinting, she paused a moment before continuing onto the second piece of paper.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.