View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 08:38 PM   #52 (permalink)
DragonBear
Formerly: Compootor
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Raziel Khaine
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gidwyn Grimshaw
Law Enforcement
Default Close enough ;)
I'm dreaming with my eyes wide open

Just in case there wasn't anyone prepared to save him, Razz had sort of already resigned himself to his fate. He knew the headmaster wouldn't let any harm come to his students, especially not in one of his own lessons, and so he hadn't worried about it so much. Despite this, he was almost certain that he'd have to brace for impact when he felt a very strange sensation. With a bright light and a sudden jolting stop, his entire right arm and leg were encased in a large, wobbly bubble that slowed his free fall. He let out a "Whoops!" and an encouraging laugh towards the lad who had saved him. "Thanks, mate!" he yelled up at the first year, a boy he recognized from other lessons, but didn't quite know the name of.

He descended gently towards the ground, the weight of his body dragging the bubble down, and the force of the bubble pulling upwards slowing the descent to a crawl. The awkward hold the bubble had the right side of his body meant he had to touch down side-first, but he managed to haul himself to his feet.. Or one foot and a bubble, as the case may have been. It occurred to him in that moment, as he went to try dispelling the bubble, that his wand was missing. He looked around frantically for a moment before he spotted it floating lazily around in the air inside the bubble. He couldn't quite reach it though.

"Erh... What do I do now?" he said aloud, mostly to himself. He didn't have much time to ponder the question though, as other students weren't far behind with their jumps, including the first year who'd cast the bubble on him. Maybe he could dispell it as well. Otherwise, he'd have to wait for the professor.