View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 03:24 PM   #50 (permalink)
DragonBear
Formerly: Compootor
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Raziel Khaine
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gidwyn Grimshaw
Law Enforcement
Default Somebody catch me!!
I'm dreaming with my eyes wide open

As much as Razz loved adventure and, by extension, professor Trent's classes, the climb up the mountain had done a number on his lungs and his arms were quite sore by the time he heaved himself up to the top. He had assumed they'd have a moment to rest before the next part of the activity, but of course he should have expected this sort of "up and at 'em" approach from the headmaster. It didn't take long for him to realize what the intention was for them to do, and a wide grin took over his face. He took a few steps towards the ledge again at the professor's indication, stopping behind a tentative first year.

"Don't worry, I'll catch ya." he winked encouragingly. At that, the younger student worked up the courage and hopped from the peak towards the classroom below. Razz couldn't quite suppress his joyful chuckle as he flicked a lowercase e towards the falling first year and spoke the incantation "Ebublio!". The student in front of him let out a yelp as the spell took it's effect!

Having cast the spell on someone, he decided there was no time like the present. Counting on at least one of his fellow students having their eyes open, he took a deep breath and a running leap, doing a twist in the air as he threw himself off the mountain. He gave a playful wave at those still standing on the ledge as he reached the apex of his jump and began his rapid descent. "Somebody catch me!" he laughed as he fell.

Last edited by DragonBear; 10-17-2019 at 08:51 PM.