View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 09:31 AM   #49 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

He would be carrying on, yes. Having now gotten to the top, the Headmaster took hold of the rope to help pull the students up. Was he concerned about the boulders some managed to dodge better than others? No, not when they were as harmless as he'd made them. He did notice, however, a spell that was not meant to be the focus of the lesson. A result of panic maybe?

"Come along now, watch your step."

Trent kept pulling on the rope, helping the students onto the flat of the top whenever he got to them. It was a fair way down and they'd already made it. No need to accidentally head back down.

Once the last of them was up, it was time to address them. "Excellent work. It was hard getting to the top but no doubt a bit of exercise never hurt anyone. Now that we're up here, it's time to head back down. Remember the padded flooring I'd mentioned earlier? It wasn't necessarily to break your fall on the way up so much as to break it on the way down--and only if the person behind you is particularly dismal at this spell." Hence all the practice on the way up.

Malachi wiggled out of his harness and gestured for them to do the same. "Line up. The student at the front will jump, the student behind them will attempt to encase them in a bubble to break their fall. No need to panic if you miss. The ground has ample protection charms and a bit of bounce to boot."

No one would be harmed in the making of this poorly scripted action sequence. "Let's go!"

OOC: Last lap everyone! Now your student just has to jump off the side of the mountain and hope the student behind them catches them. If you're the first to post, assume there was someone ahead of your character so they can have a chance to cast the spell before jumping. You can cast and jump in the same post but you must post again with a reaction after (whether saying the student behind you saved your charrie or they went bouncing to the ground.) You cannot decide the effect of the other person's spell i.e you can't say they failed or did it well, but you can decide what happens to your character i.e if the bubble only caught their wrist or half of them is in the bubble or all of them. In a nutshell, post casting to save the person ahead of you as well as jumping, then post again revealing the outcome of your own charrie. Any questions, feel free to nudge me ^^ You have roughly 72 hrs.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.