Thread: La Volière
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 11:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Had she been in here yet? Chloe wasn't sure for a moment, but the minute she opened the door and walked in the warmth of the room hit her and she knew she hadn't been here yet. The trees were tall and the chirping was loud, but it was exciting to see the wildlife here. She wondered if they could maybe get something like this at Hogwarts some time.

It wasn't until she was fully in and looking around that she realized she wasn't alone. There was more than just the bird in here, "Hello?" Turning the corner she saw Rylee and gave a small wave, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything." Was the girl trying to study or even do research on the birds that Chloe might have come in on.

"Interesting place, isn't it?"
With her back being to the doorway, Rylee heard the sound of someone else enter the aviary and than their voice before she knew who it was. The smile that was already on her face remained there as she turned around to greet Chloe. "Hello."

"Not at all. I was exploring the grounds and ended up here." Which had become a normal routine for her as it had been when she started Hogwarts in her first year. "It really is. It's beautiful in here." So many different types of birds all in one place was lovely. "Would you like to take a walk around in here with me?" Hopefully Chloe would enjoy it as much as she already was.

You are Bread!