View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 01:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
Aesha Amin
Ombrelune
Bundimun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She frowned a moment, of course, their garden was bigger, it was their permanent one. She looked at the girl feeling smaller than even her usual. Green eyes looking around their smaller one, "You should see our student greenhouse at Hogwarts. It's beautiful and has so many plants. My parents actually planted a plant that is still there." She thought about Jacob's Ladder and frowned more, would it still be there after they were gone this long?

"I've been in a few times, but still learning. Everything here is just so different." It was nice but frustrating. She wanted to be back at Hogwarts in the comfort of her dorm, her greenhouse, getting to have quidditch, but her thoughts went to Tad and her eyes tried to give way, but she pushed the tears back, "What is your favorite thing to do in a greenhouse?"

Trying to move back to plants and possibly her experiment she thought she'd ask how much the girl knew about it. "I'd like to do a crossbreed, but I can't figure out which one."
Aesha wasn't at all bothered by the girl's reaction. Empathy had never been one of her strengths. Besides, she wasn't exactly here to make friends. She simply wanted information and if the Hogwarts' girl was not tough enough, then it wasn't her problem. "Hmm," Aesha simply hummed in response. She didn't care to know more about the girl's parents. It was useless information. She also highly doubted that the plant would have survived the mist they kept speaking about. If it had caused an entire student population to relocate, then the flora was likely affected as well.

"....." Aesha gave the girl a questioning look. There weren't many things a person could do in a greenhouse. "Experimentation and ingredient collection." To keep it simple.

Finally, the blonde had said something interesting. "Why?" Why did she want to crossbreed, that is.