Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 12:18 AM   #29 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Ilya looked at Bernie with an unimpressed look. She was being sassy. "I would go to my Ravenclaws but I saw you first." Lucky her, eheheh. Her frizzy hair was actually cute, he thought, but it needed a little styling with hair mousse and it'll get cutER. "Right, Ms. Gernect." Geddit? Gernie the perfect. He grinned, very pleased with his joke. "One day you can tame that hair of yours, and you'll get even more perfect."

He was NOT an elf, thank you very much. Ilya pulled the other book towards him, and flipped it open to where his bookmark (a cute spider shaped one) was. "No. No one we know, anyway. Maybe my dad. I don't know him though." he answered lightly, eyes lazily moving from page to page. He had 0 Ravenclaw tolerance of books by the by.
Okay, FINE FINE, "I know you just want to have an excuse to hang out with me," Bernie continued her sassy streak with a proud sniff. Hehe. Gernect. Gernie the Prefect. "Wowwwww," the Gryffindor murmured under her breath, still grinning though. She liked Ilya; he was fun like Claudine, and totally not afraid of a little trouble. Wait, huh? Her hair? "I can't be tamed," she disagreed, shaking her messiness some. They could try, but they would probably fail. Unless there was a potion for hair sleekness...? Huh, she hadn't even thought of that...

Back to the books. "GASP! A SPIDER!" Bernie pointed out hurriedly, waiting to see if Ilya would laugh or not. She was not a great actress yet. "Oh... hmm," he'd just revealed some very personal information, interesting. "Have you asked the Transfiguration teacher yet? He might know. Remember how we changed our eyebrows in class? That's like what your hair can do all by itself. Or the Charms teacher would know?" Bernie had heard he was nice. "Does your hair like, change to a certain color when you're feeling mad or sad?"

If so, Ilya was TOTALLY a mood ring. SEE, Muggles knew stuff TOO.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind