View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 12:14 AM   #36 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Claudine rearranged her thoughts and tried again. “What I meant was… let’s say I used this spell on someone but I’m unable to cast the counter jinx. No one else is around and the person I used the spell on doesn’t have their wand. Not being able to pop the bubble with something sharp means that the person is stuck in the bubble.’’ That was as best she could explain it and if Trent didn’t get it, well… Claudine wasn’t going to try again. For now, some notes were made before she paid attention to what Trent was moving on to.

The fountains were suddenly gone. Claudine watched in awe as very interesting things happened to the classroom. She happened to be a pureblood but magic never ceased to amaze her. Her belongings were quickly stashed and she eagerly followed Trent’s lead and instructions, all the while listening to him. Or rather, doing her best to. Sometimes it was difficult to split one’s concentration.

First the harness then the piece of rope through it before passing the rope off to the next person beside her. Claudine tried to stay out of their way as best as she could. She hated being touched. Oh, good golly. This exercise sounded challenging and fun. You can be sure she was most definitely not being sarcastic about this. Falling rocks? Trent wouldn't let them get hurt so why worry about those?

“Ebublio,’’ the Snakette repeated in a steady, firm voice. She kind of liked the whole ‘bub’ part. It was fun to say. “Ebublio.’’ The letter ‘e’ shape? Not a problem; that was so easy. Now came the actual fun.

And so the climb began.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺