View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 09:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
He found himself scratching uncomfortably at the back of his neck when she replied. It made sense, given everything else that was going on. "I suppose it hasn't been the easiest knowing what to expect in this new climate." He agreed. "Losing so much, having to heed so much else. I can't imagine it's much easier on you students than it is for me." The man had had enough complaints already about maladjustment and rude French children. Of his own students losing their senses in the worst ways. "Quidditch may be gone, but we've tried to maintain the other clubs, keep some semblance of familiarity for you."

It was sweet of her to worry, truly, but now he was worried and there was nothing to be done about that worry except what he could to ease it. That meant ensuring she stayed safe and out of trouble. There was too much going on lately, it unsettled him.

"It's no trouble, really. I don't mind at all." Not a lie either. Now that he'd run into her, thoughts of a quiet morning had been pushed aside until the next morning. This one was already lost but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

"Tell me about your U17 training. How's your progress?"
Well, that made Chloe stop for a moment. With everything going on she never thought how he had to be feeling. She wasn't the only one that lost a friend, but he lost a student. The stress of that job had to be hard for anyone. She thought back over the terms and everything, no wonder staff left so often. "The adjustment has been hard, but see, since I live in Germany and play for the U17 there some of my friends actually go here. It hasn't been too bad for me, but I know others haven't been so lucky." She had heard some things. For a moment she couldn't help herself and she hugged him. "I'm sorry you have to deal with all of this, it can't be easy. The loss of students, the school, and now trying to lead a group of students not in your own school and having someone else watching everything." She really couldn't imagine how he was doing it all.

Letting go of her hug she stepped back not sure if she should have hugged him, but not regretting it either, she liked to hug. "Thank you for keeping some of the clubs, I know the other students will appreciate it." Even with quidditch being her main thing she knew the others might need their stuff more than she needed hers.

He was saying it was no worry and seemed to not be leaving her, so she figured she would just walk that morning, no reason to make him jog. Picking up her broom she began to walk next to him, "It's going alright, I try to keep up with the same workout schedule and get in the air as much as possible. I got to be the starting seeker last summer, so I don't want to lose that. I think I'll be alright though as long as I keep to my schedule and not get distracted." Which let's face it with all the teenage things going on in her head distractions were easy to come by.