Thread: Music Hall
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 09:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement
Default Mentions Carsyn, Gunnar and Chloe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She couldn't help but notice his movements, did he not want her there? Was he still upset over everything that had gone on the last term? She sighed a bit regretting the kiss, regretting the fight, it was just not worth it and she thought maybe she should just head out the door.

"You haven't seen Gunnar have you? I thought maybe he'd be in here. I hope I didn't interrupt you from practicing." Seeing him pick up an instrument she watched, "Do you play that?" She felt like she should know that or at least be aware, but maybe there were many things she really didn't know about this person in front of her.
With a small sigh of relief, Ewan continued to pluck the strings of his instrument, a small smile appearing on his face now as he relaxed a little more. One of Ewan’s many gifts was to let certain things drop. Out of sight, out of mind. He may have a long memory but he knew when to move on and when to forgive.

“Nope, I haven’t sorry, although I think someone else is around somewhere” (Carsyn) Seeing her eye the instrument, he smiled “this is my favourite instrument. I play it when I want to relax and just zone out. Do you play?” holding out the ukulele towards her now. He really wasn’t sure if she played or not but a friend could offer, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
If there was anything that Gunnar liked better here at Beauxbatons than at Hogwarts, it was decidedly the Music Hall. What could be better than having enough instruments that he didn't have to share the piano (at least not often) and not only that, the room was somehow charmed in a way that he could audibly isolate himself. He could play his piano solos without having to hear the cacophony of lesser skilled musicians.

And since he had some extra time after classes today, the seventeen year old headed to the second floor and towards the music room. "Excuse me," he said to the girl in the doorway (Carsyn) as he squeezed past. He vaguely recognized her as she seemed to know him from Quidditch or something, but he didn't remember her name.

"Hi, Chloe," he gave his sister a smile, spotting her next as he walked towards the piano. "Ewan." The Slytherin prefect gave the boy a nod, noting he was in conversation with his sister. He wouldn't bother them as he was planning on practicing the piano on his own anyway.

And he sat at the bench, immediately feeling as if he was in his own private sound bubble, even with other people around. Picking up a stack of sheet music, he began rifling through it, looking for something inspiring to play.
What was the saying, ask and you shall receive? Just as if he’d been summoned with an accio charm, here was Gunnar. “S’up Gunnar”. Not wanting to bother the older boy who was obviously there to practice, he turned his attention back to Chloe, a slight look of curiosity on his face now as he wondered if Gunnar knew that Chloe had kissed him. Would he still give him a nod? Not likely.