View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 08:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Turns out I'm the last post in my office lol so we wrap here?
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

A butterfly garden that moved all around outside! Bernie gasped at the thought of it. Maybe it would follow her? And she could catch butterflies in a net?! Yes, she WOULD love that. "That sounds AWESOME," the first year admired with starry eyes. "I can't wait to get back to Hogwarts!" It just sounded so fun, still! Not like Beauxbatons with all its stuffy rules...

She nodded and continued hopping up and down stairs as the professor talked. "Maybe." Hmm, maybe it WOULD be cool to animate one of her drawings and give it to her little sister for Christmas. But wow, they had BOGGARTS at Hogwarts? Bernie had read about those, but didn't understand them all the way. She knew better than to admit that in front of the DADA professor though. "Sounds kinda scary," she agreed. Didn't boggarts prey on your worst fears? Bernie didn't even KNOW her worst fear... heights, maybe? Not like this staircase, like REAL heights.

She was just about to the top of the spiraling staircase with her map. "Well, Mr. Professormaster Sir, we're almost to your office." Wasn't he lucky he'd found her?
This time, he was a bit more prepared for the look of awe and wonder in the girl's eyes. Hogwarts, even less fancy than Beauxbatons still had its charms. He couldn't believe it took leaving the castle for him to remember that. Seeing it through the eyes of a First Year now he was dying to get back. "That certainly makes the two of us." He agreed easily.

Malachi got off at the landing once they hit the second floor, realizing now that everything was starting to look familiar again. "Terrifying. Held us hostage before we finally evacuated. Such large numbers, they're harder to contain. There will need to be a special mission run by the Department of Magical Creatures. Had to send in Aurors with an earlier group. Huge operation, I'm sure you'll see all about when the Daily Prophet gets a good report." Or was she one of the many students who never saw the point in reading the news?

Wait a minute. He knew where this was. The hall lined with stuffy portraits was quite telling and he couldn't help the surge of relief that washed over him.

"Would you look at that, your map turned out pretty accurate after all. Reckon I wouldn't mind a copy if you'd be willing." The Headmaster could already see the corridor adjoining this one that led to his office. This had been a good plan. He deserved a pat on the back and some cookies. She deserved....maybe a pat, too, if she wanted one.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.