View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 07:47 AM   #35 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

That's...more or less what he thought. Malachi nodded at the Frenchman's words, getting even more of a picture of what had transpired out in the rose garden. No doubt Giselle had gone in screaming, no doubt the students had reacted, no doubt the gargoyles showed up at the wrong time and everything became a bigger mess.

Lovely.

"If there's anything I can do to help with repairs, let me know." He offered to the French pair. A hollow offer in truth. There was no way Giselle would LET him just not help.

There was some relief as the pair of first years apologized though his heart did sink when Summers turned her apology to him. "It's got nothing to do with helping before you're able to use magic. That doesn't disappoint me. It's thinking carefully of the best way to help before diving in." Something she would find most useful should she ever end up in another high tension situation.

"No buts." Enough of all that. No, Blaze. "The verdict won't change, it's already done. What they've done is a serious offense, at any school. Should they not wish to be suspended again, they'll exercise better judgement in the future. It's a learning opportunity, that's what this is. Actions have consequences. That's why everyone is encouraged to think before they act. Now, I won't hear more of this--"

The man's brows rose as Grantham shoved away from the table. For a moment, he worried she'd pitch a fit and make things worse. Thankfully, that wasn't the case. The man carefully levitated the busted wand over to him. "I'll do what I can, I promise. For now, head back to your Common Room. All of you. That's enough for tonight."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.