Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 02:32 PM   #27 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
He got used to Gernie staring at him like he was some kind of extraterrestrial entity. He kind of liked it sometimes (because duh, he was special) but other times it just made her look weird and annoying. Today, he had bigger things on his mind to point out that she was annoying.

He took a seat across from her, his HEAVY bag plopped on the table between them. "You need to help me look for stuff in books." Serious nod. He was taking the books out of his bag as he explained further before she ditched him and went to stare at another magical entity. "Ya know how my hair changes? And sometimes my eyes?" One of the books he got out had a symbol on the cover that kept changing forms. "Well, I think that if we look deeper into those books, we can find ways I can change more things about me." GET IT? He's a superhero. "And maybe you." He lied. Just to entice her into doing this in case she decided this was not exciting enough to her.
Oh boy, stuff with books. Bernie LIKED books and all, but didn't Ilya KNOW that she was a GRYFFINDOR? "I thought YOU RAVENCLAWS were supposed to be the book lovers." She looked at the books anyway, very interested in the one with a changing cover. "Hmm, OKAY," she agreed, sorta: "But I don't need to change anything. I'm perfect already." She flipped her frizzy hair with her hand and grinned at Ilya.

"So we'll work on you." What was it called that made him change his hair? Bernie flipped to the back of the book to see if it had an index or a glossary... "Is anyone in your family like this?" Ya know, a special elf?

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind