View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 01:37 PM   #34 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Okay, but had she REALLY "attacked" zeh Headmistress? Come on. Bernie was a FIRST YEAR with a BROKEN WAND and LIMITED MAGICAL SKILLS to begin with. She was going to cry. She was going to SOB AND CRY like the child she was, especially when she saw Headman Trent looking at her like a DISAPPOINTED DAD.

And um, if she had been attacked, then she'd be the victim here and WOULDN'T have to go home, right? Bernie wiped at her eyes and her runny nose with her sleeve. And then... and then he SUSPENDED HER?!

Bernie's mouth fell open in a mixture of shock, disappointment, and... relief that she wasn't fully expelled forever?! She--- really?! She glanced at Claudine and shook her head a little, as if to signal to her friend to not worry about it. Cece got the same silent signal. She appreciated BOTH her friends SO MUCH right now, but Bernie's parents were Muggles. She would be FINE.... as long as they remembered to pick her up at the station in London...

"FINE," the first year declared, pushing out of her chair with much more force than necessary. It gave a lot scraping sound and she was HOPING it left a BIG BLACK MARK on the floor. "FINE. I'll go pack, SIR." And no, she would NOT be apologizing to ANYONE FRENCH EVER AGAIN. She stood up and paused, glancing back at her broken wand...

....just laying there on the floor.... she scurried over to it and bent down beside it.

"Will you fix it, sir? While I'm gone?" Bernie's eyes were welling up again, but she looked up at Trent in hope of a good answer. "Please?"

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind